AHK Australien Corporate members: A$4,195.00 + GST
Non-members: A$4,795.00 + GST
The Mining & Resources Cluster of the German-Australian Chamber of Industry & Commerce is pleased to offer the unique opportunity to be part of a delegation trip to Queensland to experience current developments in the mining sector – from research and politics to mining & processing of valuable resources like gold, zinc or tungsten.
Join us on a 4-day delegation trip to Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns to experience mining operations first hand and to directly engage with representatives from industry, research and the state government to form long-lasting relationships between Germany and Australia.
- Trip accompanied by German-Australian Chamber of Industry & Commerce representatives
- Flights Brisbane – Townsville and Townsville – Cairns (Economy Class)
- 3 nights at delegation hotels in Brisbane, Townsville (incl. breakfast) and Cairns (incl. breakfast)
- 2 delegation dinners with distinguished guests
- All ground transfers and site visits
What's not included
- Flight to Brisbane on 21st November, flight back home from Cairns on 24th November
- Any transfers outside the delegation programme
- Additional meals / expenses
Be quick! Registration closes Wednesday, 4 October 2023.
Download the preliminary programme here.