We assist you with incorporating your subsidiary or branch office
Expanding into new a market creates exciting opportunities; however, the incorporation process should not be underestimated. The German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce can help you avoid pitfalls that could delay start-up and incur avoidable costs.
Services included in the company registration process
- Creation and provision of necessary checklists, documents and forms
- Processing of application of company foundation
- Communication with Australian authorities
- Setting up the company and effecting all necessary registrations
- Registration of the company with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
- Ensuring all the required formalities vis-a-vis the Australian authorities are dealt with accurately
- Intermediation of a Resident Director and/or a Public Officer
- Usage of the German-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry address for company registration.
- Maintenance and administration of company registers
“ The German-Australian Chamber’s performance was outstanding when founding our local subsidiary in Australia. The establishment of a settlement went in no other country this fast. The Chamber’s broad service spectrum makes entering Australia simple. ”
Further AHK Services
Click here for more information on Business Representation in Australia.
Business Partner Matching
Click here for more information on Business Partner Matching in Australia.
Click here for more information about market analysis in Australia.
Tax & Legal
Click here for further information on Tax & Legal services.
Click here for more information on HR services for German companies in Australia.