Jobs in the Network
Take advantage of our job page by sharing new positions with us. To submit a job offer for the following listing, please send an e-mail with the required job description as PDF together with the desired e-mail address or website to apply. Please note that only member companies may submit job advertisements. To find out more about membership, please click here.
Customer Service / Office Administrator at Felder Group (Emu Plains, NSW)
Felder NSW is an importer of woodworking machinery from Austria. It’s an established company which has been operating in Australia for almost 35 years. For 15 years now, the head office has been located in Emu Plains (Western Sydney). We are looking for a Customer Service/Office Administrator to work closely with the Managing Director. This position is open to permanent residents and Australian citizens only.
You can find more details about our company on our website www.felder-group-australia.com
- strong attention to detail;
- ability to follow and develop administration flow procedures;
- ability to follow instructions develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with existing and new clients;
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
- good problem-solving skills;
- reliable team player
- strong communication skills;
- full driver's licence;
- office administration;
- experience/knowledge of woodworking trade and machinery (or other trades/machinery e.g. metal, uPVC, electrical, etc.) is an advantage; and
- knowledge of German language is an advantage
We offer a permanent position (6-month probation period) with a good starting salary, superannuation, a mobile phone and a company car if on company business. Please submit your application documents (including contact details) by email to Stefan Kremer.
Sales Engineer at Machinery Forum (Sydney, NSW)
MACHINERY FORUM (NSW) PTY LTD is a well-established machinery importing company that supplies advanced production equipment to the automotive, metal-working, foundry, wire and cable and also the printed circuit and electronics manufacturing industries in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to work with our sales team. For more information, visit www.machineryforum.com.au
Commencement: immediately upon successful application
The successful applicant is required to sell sheet metal machinery, including laser-cutting machines, from our Sydney office to manufacturers in Australia and New Zealand.
Please send your resume by email or call Mr Oliver Blaufelder (Managing Director) on 0411 113 633.
Recruitment/HR Assistant Internship at Polyglot Group (Sydney, NSW)
Polyglot Group is a leading global boutique consultancy dedicated to helping businesses expand & optimise their operations both locally and across borders. We are looking for a motivated, reliable and pro-active student to join our Recruitment team at our German / Spanish / Nordic Desk for a 6-month internship from the beginning of July 2018.
The main area you will be working on is Recruitment, focusing on Renewable Energy, but you will also have the opportunity to be involved in Business Development and Event Organisation tasks.
- International recruitment
- Fast-growing company
- Business development
As a Recruitment Assistant, you will assist a senior consultant in the day-to-day running of the business activities. Assist in the international recruitment process from A to Z:
- Acknowledging receipt of applications and screening of candidate profiles
- Sourcing for specific profiles
- Attending and conducting job interviews
- Writing and posting job ads as well as reports on candidates
- Be involved in Business Development
- Identify new potential opportunities
- Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics, Business or Engineering
- Good written and oral English skills (German or any other language is a plus)
- Good knowledge of social networks (particularly LinkedIn)
- Customer service: diplomatic, friendly and professional
- Interest in project management in recruitment, contact and networking
- Autonomy, initiative, persistence
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast growing company still with a strong family culture
- Opportunity to work on business development and international projects (Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, Australia)
- A chance to evolve in a multicultural, friendly and fun environment with people from all over the world
- Internship allowance ($800 net AUD/month)
If you are interested in getting involved in our growing team and demonstrating your abilities, send your resume and cover letter via email to Lena.
Your cover letter should explain how you can contribute to the organisation and the skills that you believe would be useful for a recruitment consultant.
This is a mentoring internship and the successful candidate must provide an agreement from his/her college/university.
Polyglot Group have other internships available in Recruitment, Human Resources or Marketing either in Australia, Spain, USA, France or South Africa! Do not hesitate to apply from our website.
Start date: July 2018
Duration: 6 months
Market Distribution Manager at Continental (Bundoora, VIC)
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 220,000 employees in 56 countries.
The Tyre division includes the Passenger and Light Truck, the Commercial Vehicle Tyre and the Industrial Tyre business units. As one of the world's leading tyre manufacturers with more than 52,000 employees, the division achieved cumulative sales of more than €10.7 billion in 2016. The Tyre division currently has 75 locations in 47 countries. The broad product range and continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Continental Tyres of Australia is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Market Distribution Manager. The position holder will be responsible for the Management of logistics flow and processes between plants, service providers, internal customers and final customers (retailers/dealers), by ensuring all processes within the whole value chain are optimized to achieve the sales/business objectives, in most efficient and effective manner
The key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Management of stock levels and ensuring that the correct products are available in order to achieve the optimal level of customer service
- Support management’s market strategy to achieve optimal customer service level
- Review warehouse replenishments are as per buffer stock levels and ensure capacity parameters
- Oversee annual warehouse audit to ensure operations are within company guidelines
- Monitor the logistic service provider’s executions are as per their contract terms and conditions
- Execution/implementation of KPIs for service providers, organise monthly KPI and bi-weekly operation review meetings Track and monitor all outbound transport cost (customer & inter warehouse transfer).
- Check for irregular activities and ensure cost is in line with agreed annual budget, monthly accrual, monthly expense forecast
- Track and monitor customer deliveries to ensure the correct stock is delivered to the customer as per customer requested delivery time frame
- Confirming that the correct delivery documents are used for customer deliveries and proof of deliveries are returned back by the transport service provider for safekeeping
- Ensure all delivery discrepancies are investigated and resolved in a timely manner to reduce transport damages and charge out fees
- Support Market Demand Manager in all market logistic and warehousing projects
- Initiate a continuous improvement project to improve bottle-necks within the logistics process flow with our logistics partners and other stake-holders as part of value creation theme
- Work with the APAC Warehousing & Distribution team to develop new initiates, strategies and solutions for process improvement and cost optimisation
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter with a Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Logistics & Warehousing or Controlling and minimum 5 years of people management experience.
If you are looking to join a premium multinational company who can offer personal development and career prospects, we look forward to receiving your application. A competitive salary with generous performance based incentives is on offer. Please submit your application via email to Sebastian Thiel.