CXI Seminar Series - Advancing the Art and Science of Experience
Hawthorn Arts Centre (Melbourne) and Museum of Contemporary Art (Sydney)
In an increasingly competitive business environment, brands need to be able to develop, deliver and determine the relevance of experience as a competitive advantage. To aid business strategy and decision-making, Swinburne Business School has launched the Customer Experience & Insight (CXI) Research Group.
CXI works with organisations and brands to generate powerful insights that inform optimal experiences, innovations, and strategies. Our four domains of experience research and insight span retail, services, sports, and health. Offering a unique blend of commercial relevance with academic acumen, CXI works with industry to advance the art and science of experience.
Competing on customer experience
CXI Seminar Series is a bi-annual series of inspiration and insight aimed to assist brands discover, design, deliver, and develop experience-driven strategies.
The inaugural CXI Seminar, and official launch of the CXI Research Group, will be held in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Innovating the Customer Journey: Associate Professor Sean Sands, CXI Co-Director, will present highlights and case studies from some of the most innovative global brands, highlighting the latest tech, stores and innovations from NRF’s Big Show conference.
- Inspiration for Experience Transformation: Guest presenter, Professor Alexis Mavrommatis from EADA Business School, Barcelona, will present best-in-class examples of how global brands are competing in increasingly saturated markets and discuss how retail innovators are challenging the status-quo.
- 7.00am - registration open
- 7.30am - presentation start
- 9.30am - event close
- Early Bird - $99 (Available until 9 February)
- Full Individual Registration - $129
- Corporate Registration Table (10) - $1000